Is That Home a Good Investment for You?
Buying a home is not as easy as it looks! You need a local neighborhood expert to:
- Analyze all the pricing information to make sure that you don’t pay too much.
- Analyze the neighborhood stats to know the price trends.
- Double-check all the school zoning, scores, and statistics to make sure you get the schools you want.
- Review the aerial maps to make sure you don’t move next-door to a hidden dumping ground.
- Check the flood maps to make sure the home is not in a floodplain.
- Check the sex offender database to make sure you don’t move next-door to one.
- Analyze the environmental hazards information to see if there are any serious environmental concerns.
- Review the home’s foundation history and check on warranties and repairs (if applicable).
I am dedicated to helping you buy the RIGHT house in the RIGHT neighborhood at the RIGHT price. One of the ways I do that is by providing in-depth research on a home you decide to buy to provide you all the information you need to make a wise decision and to protect you from unknown hazards.
Only Sheila Cox provides this in-depth information to clients!
Want More Control Over Your Home Search?
Choose the Right Search…
“Sheila is a wonderful agent with great passion for “Doing the right thing” for her clients. Moving to Houston was a big move for me and not knowing where to start my search was a concern to me. Shelia’s genuine approach to understanding what I was looking for made my final choose very simple. She never let me settle for anything less than what I was looking for. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a new home, Sheila is awesome and my agent for life.”--Carrion
“Sheila Cox has been a tremendous contact and resource here in the Sugar Land and Houston area, as she is without a doubt, the leading real estate expert in this area. I have known Sheila for approximately three years, and she was most helpful when we purchased a home during the spring of 2010. Her knowledge of the market, strong work ethic, and marketing ability are all factors that allow her to standout as the best of the best. On multiple instances I have been able to recommend her services to others, and I will continue to do so. I appreciate her dedication to excellence.”--Froelich
“Sheila did an amazing job of anticipating our needs and wants, guiding us through the process, and helping us no matter the issue. On top of the great service she provided during the entire buying process, she also showed up on moving day with an amazing welcome basket for the kids and adults, plus food to get us through the day. She thought of every detail. Bottom line is that she knows her stuff and is super friendly!”--Moore
Did my website answer your question? If not, send me a message.
Agent: Sheila Cox, Realtor
Broker: Keller Williams Southwest
1650 Hwy. 6 #350 (Map)
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone: (832) 779-2890