This free 170+ page Sugar Land Neighborhoods Guide (updated June 2018) contains the information you need about the city of Sugar Land, TX and it’s best neighborhoods and schools. A lot of this information is not located on this website or anywhere else!
- Comparison chart on best neighborhoods includes average price, HOA fees, tax rates, school ratings, amenities…all on one page.
- Helpful chart for finding the specific neighborhoods that meet your price and lifestyle criteria.
- List of the best Sugar Land neighborhoods and details on all of them.
- Lists of schools and ratings organized alphabetically and by type and rating.
- Helpful phones numbers and info on utilities for each neighborhood.
The two questions that I get asked the most:
- How’s the real estate market?
- What’s the difference between Katy vs Sugar Land?
So I put together my Fort Bend County Real Estate Market Report for you, which covers both Sugar Land and Katy and includes:
- List of the fastest selling neighborhoods in the Katy/Sugar Land area
- Market data on 55 of the most popular neighborhoods
- Ten-year trend of average sales prices by ZIP Code
- List of the most expensive neighborhoods in the Katy/Sugar Land area
This is a 58-page guide with multiple checklists and lots of tips and advice about buying a home, including:
- The benefits of home ownership
- Do you know what it costs to buy a home?
- How to budget and plan to buy a house
- Need help with the down payment cash?
- Analyze your net worth
- How much can you afford to borrow?
- How to find a reputable lender
- How to improve your credit score
- Texas Home Buying Process
- Planning the Move
- Real Estate Glossary
Insider Secrets to Selling Your Sugar Land Home
Sugar Land Home Remodeling Resource Guide