Sugar Land Homes for Sale
If you are looking for Sugar Land homes for sale, then look no further! Sugar Land is a city of approximately 85,000 people and consists of four different ZIP Codes. Keep in mind that the average home price here is over $330K. Our most popular Sugar Land neighborhoods are listed below.
- Read about Sugar Land home prices and housing costs
- Get detailed Sugar Land real estate market stats and reports
If you can’t find the kind of home you want in Sugar Land, and if you can live further west, you should consider living in Richmond, TX, which is located to the northwest of Sugar Land. Some neighborhoods there to consider include:
And there is also Katy, TX, which is north of Sugar Land and Richmond, closer to Interstate 10, with access to downtown Houston, the Galleria area, and the Energy Corridor.
Please note that these Sugar Land homes for sale searches pull directly from the Houston Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and are the most accurate home searches available. If you want to narrow the search to match your exact needs (such as number of bedrooms, baths, size, age of home, etc.) then use my Advanced Sugar Land Home Search. To get automatic updates when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market, sign up for my Automatic Email Updates and never miss out on a great home again.
Home with Swimming Pool Under $300K!
REMODELED & MOVE-IN READY! This GORGEOUS home has many updates and improvements: Roof 2012, Siding 2011, HVAC System (including duct work and insulation) December 2015, Kitchen Stove & Ovens 2017, Kitchen & Bathroom Counters 2017, Pool Resurfaced 2017, Pool Heater 2012, Interior Paint 2016, and Gutters 2012. Home backs to GREENSPACE and has a huge DECK and COVERED PATIO to enjoy the wonderful SWIMMING POOL. Large room off upstairs deck could have multiple uses! Highly rated schools. Low HOA fees.
Call 832-779-2890 for help. Sheila Cox is a real estate agent at Keller Williams Southwest in Sugar Land TX.
Sugar Land Homes for Sale by Neighborhood
If you want to search for Sugar Land homes for sale by neighborhood, click the link below:
- Aliana (new construction available)
- Avalon (best schools! waterfront homes available)
- Chelsea Harbour (waterfront homes available)
- City Plaza (urban-living)
- Commonwealth (best schools!)
- First Colony (central-Sugar Land, best schools, wide-range of prices)
- Greatwood (great schools! golf course homes available)
- Lake Pointe (urban living)
- Long Meadow Farms (new construction available)
- New Territory (best schools!)
- Old Sugar Land
- Pecan Grove (older neighborhood with mature trees and custom-built homes on golf course)
- River Park
- Riverstone (great schools! new construction available)
- Sienna Plantation (good schools and convenient to the Houston Med Center)
- Sugar Creek (older neighborhood with mature trees and custom-built homes on golf course)
- Sugar Lakes (best commute to downtown! waterfront homes available)
- Sugar Mill (older neighborhood with waterfront homes available)
- Sweetwater (luxury homes zoned to best schools)
- Telfair (new construction available)
- Waterside Estates
Choose Your Search
“Sheila is a wonderful agent with great passion for “Doing the right thing” for her clients. Moving to Houston was a big move for me and not knowing where to start my search was a concern to me. Shelia’s genuine approach to understanding what I was looking for made my final choose very simple. She never let me settle for anything less than what I was looking for. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a new home, Sheila is awesome and my agent for life.”--Carrion
“Sheila Cox has been a tremendous contact and resource here in the Sugar Land and Houston area, as she is without a doubt, the leading real estate expert in this area. I have known Sheila for approximately three years, and she was most helpful when we purchased a home during the spring of 2010. Her knowledge of the market, strong work ethic, and marketing ability are all factors that allow her to standout as the best of the best. On multiple instances I have been able to recommend her services to others, and I will continue to do so. I appreciate her dedication to excellence.”--Froelich
“Sheila did an amazing job of anticipating our needs and wants, guiding us through the process, and helping us no matter the issue. On top of the great service she provided during the entire buying process, she also showed up on moving day with an amazing welcome basket for the kids and adults, plus food to get us through the day. She thought of every detail. Bottom line is that she knows her stuff and is super friendly!”--Moore
Did my website answer your question? If not, send me a message.
Agent: Sheila Cox, Realtor
Broker: Keller Williams Southwest
1650 Highway 6, #350 (Map)
Sugar Land , TX 77478
Phone: (832) 779-2890
IMPORTANT: Please read Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regarding the new laws and procedures that lenders must follow. You should also read Information About Brokerage Services and the Consumer Protection Notice.