If you are looking for Sugar Land homes for sale, then look no further! Sugar Land is a city of approximately 118,000 people and consists of multiple ZIP Codes. Sugar Land has beautiful and affordable homes for every budget, but keep in mind that the average home price here is over $380K. (See Sugar Land real estate market for more info.)
What Kind of Sugar Land Home Are You Looking For?
There are many types of Sugar Land homes for sale. What kind of home are you looking for?
- Sugar Land homes for sale by NEIGHBORHOOD
- Sugar Land homes for sale by TYPE
- Sugar Land homes for sale by PRICE
- Sugar Land homes for sale by AREA
- Alternative areas (Katy, Richmond, etc.)
Click Sugar Land Neighborhoods to view a full-sized version of this map.
If you want to search for Sugar Land homes by neighborhood, click the link below:
- Aliana (new construction available)
- Avalon (best schools! waterfront homes available)
- Chelsea Harbour (waterfront homes available)
- City Plaza (urban-living)
- Commonwealth (best schools!)
- First Colony (central-Sugar Land, best schools, wide-range of prices)
- Greatwood (great schools! golf course homes available)
- Imperial at Sugar Land (Brownstones)
- Lake Pointe (urban living)
- Long Meadow Farms (new construction available)
- New Territory (best schools!)
- Old Sugar Land
- Pecan Grove (older neighborhood with mature trees and custom-built homes on golf course)
- Riverpark West
- Riverstone (great schools! new construction available)
- Sienna Plantation (good schools and convenient to the Houston Med Center)
- Sugar Creek (older neighborhood with mature trees and custom-built homes on golf course)
- Sugar Lakes (best commute to downtown! waterfront homes available)
- Sugarmill (older neighborhood with waterfront homes available)
- Sweetwater (luxury homes zoned to best schools)
- Telfair (new construction available)
If you want to search for Sugar Land homes by type, click the link below:
- Best Schools
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Oversized Lot
- One-Story Home
- New Construction
- Townhome or Condo
- Rental (Lease)
If you want to search for Sugar Land homes by price, click the link below:
If you want to see a list of the current homes zoned to Sugar Land’s top-rated schools,
then sign up for an email list with photos, maps, and more!
If you want to search for homes for sale in other nearby areas, click the link below:
If you can’t find the kind of home you want in Sugar Land, and if you can live further northwest, you should consider living in Katy TX, which is located to the northwest of Sugar Land. I have written a detailed comparison at Sugar Land vs Katy.
Or you can consider some neighborhoods that are in-between Sugar Land and Katy along Grand Parkway (Hwy 99) in Richmond TX including:
Sugar Land Homes for Sale Showcase
Here are Sugar Land homes for sale.
To narrow the focus, sign up for an Advanced Power Search.
Get Neighborhood Comparison Chart
Want to compare prices, property taxes, school ratings, HOA fees, commute times, and amenities of the most popular Sugar Land neighborhoods? Get this helpful chart in the 170+ page Sugar Land Neighborhood Guide which contains all the information you need about the city of Sugar Land, TX.
- What are the best Sugar Land neighborhoods?
- Where are Sugar Land schools and what are their ratings?
- How do I choose the best neighborhood for me?
Guide to Sugar Land’s
Didn’t Find What You’re Looking For?
Tell me what you want and I will set up a custom search for you…
Yes, I know you can search for homes on the Internet on your own, but no online searches available to the general public–including HAR, Trulia, Zillow–none of them will allow you to do the complicated searches that I can perform with my custom home search. I can filter out subdivisions that are prone to flooding, while targeting the exact schools that you prefer. Why waste time looking at homes that you won’t buy? I can target the exact areas and homes that may be perfect for you.Send Your Criteria
“Helping you find the perfect home in Sugar Land TX”
I’m the Sugar Land Local Real Estate Expert
Here’s What I Can Do for You…
Candid Advice—I promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best decisions. I won’t ignore potential defects that can effect your home value or enjoyment. (Read client testimonials)
Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live. I will help you find the best location for your home purchase. (Download my 170+ page Sugar Land guide)
Best Home Searches—Yes, you can search on your own, but no other home search available can filter down to the school level…and filter out the subdivisions that may be known to flood. (Request a Custom Search)
Easier Process—Moving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough! I’m your real estate project manager and will guide you, step-by-step, through the process so you never miss an important deadline. (see helpful videos on my YouTube channel)
Network of Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? I can help.
How I Work to Protect You
My job is not “just” helping you find a house to buy…I’m helping you buy a house. There are over 100 tasks that I perform for you during the purchasing process! I’m looking out for you every step of the way and keeping my eye on the Listing Agent, the Seller, the builder (if applicable), the lender, the inspector, the title company. I’m on your side because I’m YOUR agent. Not only do I help you find a house, I help with price analysis and negotiation, legal paperwork, inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties,compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, and so on.
And take a look at a sample House Report that I do for my clients. NO other agent in the world does this! Check out p. 27 regarding the Flood Map info I provide to you.
Contact Me So We Can Find You the Perfect Home Today!
(Yes, I Also Help People SELL Homes)