If you are looking for Sugar Land homes for sale, then look no further! Sugar Land is a city of approximately 118,000 people and consists of multiple ZIP Codes. Sugar Land has beautiful and affordable homes for every budget, but keep in mind that the average home price here is over $380K. (See Sugar Land real estate market for more info.)
What Kind of Sugar Land Home Are You Looking For?
The perfect Sugar Land home for you depends on your priorities. I have narrowed the search and made it easier to find the Sugar Land home that you’re looking for!
Sugar Land Alternatives
If you can’t find the kind of home you want in Sugar Land, and if you can live further northwest, you should consider living in Katy TX, which is located to the northwest of Sugar Land. I have written a detailed comparison at Sugar Land vs Katy.
Or you can consider some neighborhoods that are in-between Sugar Land and Katy along Grand Parkway (Hwy 99) in Richmond TX including:
Click Sugar Land Neighborhoods to view a full-sized version of this map.
If you want to search for Sugar Land homes by neighborhood, click the link below:
- Aliana (new construction available)
- Avalon (best schools! waterfront homes available)
- Chelsea Harbour (waterfront homes available)
- City Plaza (urban-living)
- Commonwealth (best schools!)
- First Colony (central-Sugar Land, best schools, wide-range of prices)
- Greatwood (great schools! golf course homes available)
- Imperial at Sugar Land (Brownstones)
- Lake Pointe (urban living)
- Long Meadow Farms (new construction available)
- New Territory (best schools!)
- Old Sugar Land
- Pecan Grove (older neighborhood with mature trees and custom-built homes on golf course)
- Riverpark West
- Riverstone (great schools! new construction available)
- Sienna Plantation (good schools and convenient to the Houston Med Center)
- Sugar Creek (older neighborhood with mature trees and custom-built homes on golf course)
- Sugar Lakes (best commute to downtown! waterfront homes available)
- Sugarmill (older neighborhood with waterfront homes available)
- Sweetwater (luxury homes zoned to best schools)
- Telfair (new construction available)
- Venetian Estates (waterfront homes!)
If you want to search for Sugar Land homes by type, click the link below:
- Best Schools
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Oversized Lot
- One-Story Home
- New Construction
- Townhome or Condo
- Rental (Lease)
If you want to search for Sugar Land homes by price, click the link below:
If you want to see a list of the current homes zoned to Sugar Land’s top-rated schools,
then sign up for an email list with photos, maps, and more!
If you want to search for homes for sale in other nearby areas, click the link below:
Sugar Land Homes for Sale Showcase
Here are Sugar Land homes for sale.
To narrow the focus, sign up for an Advanced Power Search.
Go here for a complete list of ALL Sugar Land Homes for Sale