- Read what my clients say about me
- IMPORTANT! Why You Need Your Own Agent
- Information needed to set up the best custom home search available for you
- Sign up to download my Guide to Sugar Land ‘s Best Neighborhoods(my 170+ page Sugar Land relocation guide)
- View videos of top Sugar Land neighborhoods on my YouTube channel
- Learn about the importance of schools in your home search
- Read about Sugar Land vs. Katy
- Learn about my other favorite area (Katy TX)
- See Sugar Land homes for sale sorted by neighborhood, price, school, etc.
> Go to Sugar Land TX Video Tour
What I Can Do for You
- Candid Advice—I promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best decisions. I won’t ignore potential defects that can effect your home value or enjoyment.
Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live. I will help you find the best location for your home purchase.
Great Data—I have a proprietary House Report to make sure that you get all the data and information you need to make a great home purchase.
Best Home Searches—Yes, you can search on your own, but no other home search available can filter down to the school level…and filter out the subdivisions that may be known to flood.
Easier Process—Moving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough! I’m your real estate project manager and will guide you, step-by-step, through the process so you never miss an important deadline.
Network of Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? I can help.
How I Work to Protect You
My job is not “just” helping you find a house to buy…I’m helping you buy a house. There are over 100 tasks that I perform for you during the purchasing process! I’m looking out for you every step of the way and keeping my eye on the Listing Agent, the Seller, the builder (if applicable), the lender, the inspector, the title company. I’m on your side because I’m your agent. Not only do I help you find a house, I help with price analysis and negotiation, legal paperwork, inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties,compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, and so on.
And take a look at a sample House Report that I do for my clients. NO other agent in the world does this! Check out p. 27 regarding the Flood Map info I provide to you.
Helpful Articles About Home Buying
Sugar Land Homes for Sale!
Find the best home for you by price, high school, neighborhood, or lifestyle…
Guide to Sugar Land’s Best Neighborhoods
Recommended Lenders and Insurance Providers
William J. Swallen
Certified Mortgage Planner
Peoples Home Equity
Senior Loan Officer
Gibraltar Mortgage Services
Home Owner’s Insurance
Helpful info: 12 Ways to Lower Your Homeowners Insurance Costs
Check out rating info:
Rates may vary dramatically…get multiple quotes!
Amica Mutual Insurance Company
10 Amica Center Blvd
Lincoln, RI 02865-1165
John T. Godbee
Godbee Insurance Agency LLC
4675 Sweetwater Blvd.
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Liberty Mutual Group
23232 Kingsland Blvd Suite D
Sugar Land, Texas 77494
Office: 281-392-4333 x59125
Charles E. Osburn II
11607 Spring Cypress Ste F
Tomball, TX 77377
Toll free: 888-828-4023
Real Estate Attorneys
Middleton Law Firm PLLC
Phone: (713) 680-3296
Franklin Holcomb Law Office
Phone: (713) 236-7728
Local Moving Companies
Navarre-Cajun Moving, Inc.
Phone: (281) 431-2819
One Movers Network